mercredi 17 février 2016

MyYouTube Adventure...


I have been a YouTube fan for now years, watching videos from my favorite youtubers almost every single day. I feel like I know them as if they were my friends. I enjoy YouTube because it makes me happier. These people make me smile and I just love them so much and couldn't be more thankful for what they do and how hard they work everyday. 

Some of them are: Gabriella Lindley, Cynthia Dulude, Jim Chapman, Cassey Ho, Heart, Nikki Phillipi or Sandea. 

I've been thinking of making YouTube videos myself for quite a while but never actually got my camera out and done it. I guess I wasn't confident enough and not ready. 

Then one day, I decided to give it a go. I got my camera, my makeup bag, went into my bathroom and filmed my first ever YouTube video. It was a makeup tutorial for a cat eye/red lips look. I was really happy, enjoyed every second of the filming and then the editing. Then came the moment to press the "publish" button. I did it. 

And here's the result: 


Since then I've posted a few videos that I will share with you along with other blog posts. Feel free to check my YouTube channel and give me some feedback. 

I cannot wait to continue this YouTube adventure and share it with you, 

Lots of love, 

Cinthya

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire